07 August 2009

Obama's Brownshirts

In addition to his union brownshirts mentioned in the previous post, we now know when Obama will once again bring up his concept of a "civilian national security force". During the campaign, an at one event earlier this year, Obama mentioned this grand vision of his.

"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded." -Barrack Obama

Since then Obama has been silent on the issue. Of course, the media has ignored this plan for the most part. Partly because he will not elaborate on this. Apparently he intends to unveil his plans on 9-11 of this year.

Obama knows that the US military will support the US Constitution first. We will not obey any illegal orders given by the president (see www.oathkeepers.org). Therefore, Obama wants to create an army that will do his bidding. He has drastically underestimated the American people. Obama does not understand our love of freedom. Obama is not an American. He may have been born in Hawaii, but he spent his formative years overseas in places like Indonesia. He surrounded himself with marxists and other radical leftists. He is not American. He does not understand freedom. He does not appreciate liberty. I do not know what he intends to do with a "civilian national security force". I do know that we should all be very concerned. Our Republic is in peril. Wake up and demand some answers from your government. Something is very wrong here. I cannot pinpoint it, but I do not trust Obama or anyone in the government for that matter. I have never been a "conspiracy theorist". I do not like having this opinion. I do not want to be "this guy". I have been around. I have seen enough. I am well informed. I know a lie when I see one. I have a gut feeling that something very bad is on the horizon. Maybe Obama isn't the bad guy I think he is, but he is expanding the government and its power to a scope where it may become very easy one day for a dictator to seize power. Do your own homework on this one. History repeats itself if you don't learn from it. The parallels between now and the 1930s cannot be denied. Hitler was a community organizer too. I hope I am wrong, but Obama did promise to "fundamentally transform" the United States.