25 January 2010

I Apologize for the Disappearing Act

Some things have come up in the recent weeks that required my immediate and undivided attention. I apologize for ignoring the blog lately. I am very busy right now, but I want to make sure no feels like I have forgotten them. I know there are some comments that I haven't looked at or replied to yet. Sorry for the delay. I am not trying to be rude or anything. I simply have had little time to be on the computer. I have a lot to say about recent events. I will try to post in the near future and reply to any comments that I have not yet read. If you commented and it hasn't posted yet it is because I have not read it yet. The blog comments are moderated so that I remember to read and reply to them. As soon as I get time I will reply to any comments still OTF. Hang in there folks. If things slow down in the next couple weeks I will be back to the blog more consistently.

0 comments: