11 March 2010

A Stroll Down Memory Lane...

I recently rediscovered the old blog. I had not posted on it for about 4 years, and I had forgotten about it. I thought it had been deleted long ago. I stumbled on it accidently while doing some research and browsing other blogs. The original Epler-Effect was shut down after an incident in 2005 that I might go into later on. I started another blog called Effective Archive where I salvaged some of my old posts and continued to blog for several months. I quit blogging for several reasons. I was let down by Bush's lackluster second term and I had to weather a personal storm during 2005-2007. A couple of attempts at starting a new blog never really took off. At the Effective Archive, and the orignial Effect before that, I had one or two additional contributors. I am thinking about adding some people to contribute to this blog as well. Let me know if you are interested. I don't post as often as I should, but with the way things are now I really ought to. So anyway, feel free to swing on by the old site. I even published a few posts that were saved as drafts. It was a fun trip to see all the old school blog postings and such. Interesting perspective to see how much things have changed. I have changed, America has changed, and blogging has changed since that time. Stop on in for some nostalgia: http://effectarchive.blogspot.com/

0 comments: